Search Basecamp Classic help
- Can I create sub-projects in Basecamp Classic (i.e., a project within another project)?
- What is iCal(endar) and how do I use it with Basecamp?
- Can I move items from one Basecamp project to another?
- How do I use Basecamp Classic to-do lists to track time?
- What is an administrator (aka admin)? Can we have multiple admins? How do I give someone admin access?
- What's an archived project? Why should I archive? How can I archive a project?
- How do I delete a project?
- So, you'd like to start a new project...
- How does the calendar work?
- How do I add the iCalendar feed of milestones to my Google calendar?
- What does it mean to relate a to-do list to a milestone?
- How can I change the company a project is listed under?
- Does Basecamp Classic integrate with Highrise or Backpack?
- How do I rename a project?
- I added a new person and they can login but they can't see any projects!
- Can I add comments or files on milestones?
- Can I restore deleted data?
- Can I create an Overview page announcement?
- Is there a place where I can watch past Basecamp Classic workshops?
- How do I add and edit an event?
- How do I get my Basecamp Classic milestones to integrate with my Backpack Calendar?
Can't find the answers you're looking for?
- Contact our support team and we'll personally get back to you as quickly as we can.